Friday, December 21, 2007

Official Queenly Decree #1

Drumroll please!

As my first official decree as Royal Queen of This Blog, I am designating LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, as the Most Fabulous City on Earth.


Last Vegas has everything. You can do anything in Vegas. They have amazing hotels, restaurants, clubs, bars, stores, malls, you name it, PLUS it is legal and even encouraged to sit on your ass and flush twenties down the toilet! And they give you FREE DRINKS while you do it!


My mom likes Vegas more than anyone else in the world, and I think I am a close second. I enjoy going with her because she is generally very agreeable and, if she is winning on her video poker machine, I can sneakily weasel cash out of her while she is distracted. I am looking forward to visiting one of my favorite restaurants, playing my new favorite Wheel of Fortune, old favorite the bubble slots, Lobster Mania (shout out Julie) aaaaand OF COURSE staying in the fabulous yet trashy pink suite (more to come on that later).


So, without further ado, I am off to the fabulous Las Vegas. Everyone have a great weekend. Do something productive. Deck the halls. I'll be back Monday and everyone cross your fingers I have a large wad of cash in my pocket when I return!

No comments: