Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mazel Tov Jamie Lynn, You've Ruined Your Life!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Jamie Lynn Spears is PREGNANT!!!!!





Let me get this straight. She's 16 years old. She LIVES with her 19 year old boyfriend (who she met at church). AND she's planning on keeping the baby. This is by far the best gossip I have heard in a long time. This is almost as good as all of Britney's shit - ALMOST. I literally can't believe it! My dear granddaughter Miss Rachel "RF" Field had this to say about it: "What did everyone expect? They grew up in the sticks, in a tiny little trailer - this is all they know."

I happen to agree with RF. The Spears women are not just insane, they are insane backwoods creatures who do not know the appropriate way to behave due to a combination of fame, genetics, and too many Starbucks iced lattes.



I will be back in a little bit to blog about the BL finale but I had to comment on this nonsense. Lynne Spears must be nose deep into a bottle of Jack by now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be surprised if the father is actually K-fed.

bailey said...

jordy post a pic of me and write me a poem.

Lara said...

Jordan, just because the spears girls accidentally thought their Nuvo Rings were hair bands doesnt mean we they were completely birth control neglegent, right?