Thursday, March 13, 2008

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me reenact for you all part of the best phone call I have ever had in my entire life:

Greene: "Umm.... hi."
Me: "Hi, whats up?"
G: "Um, so I just got this email..."
M: “Yeah, what does it say?”
G: “Well it says something about American Idol.”
M: “Cool. So?”
G: “Well, it says that I’m eligible for tickets to a live taping of American Idol because my name was next on the waiting list.”
M: “You’re on an American Idol ticket waiting list?”
G: “Yeah, I’ve been on it for about a year and a half.”
M: “Oh my god.”
G: “And they’re offering me two tickets to one of next week’s shows.”
M: “Next week, as in the day before you’re already coming to Los Angeles?”
G: “Yeah…”
M: “OH MY FUCKING GOD. WE ARE GOING TO AMERICAN IDOL. RESPOND TO THE EMAIL RIGHT THIS FUCKING SECOND. GET ON THE PHONE TO SOUTHWEST AND CHANGE YOUR FUCKING FLIGHT BECAUSE WE ARE FUCKING GOING TO THE LIVE TAPING OF AMERICAN FUCKING IDOL.”

So basically to make a really long story short, Greene RANDOMLY got this email telling her she has tickets for next week’s performance, and it is COINCIDENTALLY one night before she was already coming here for Anna’s bachelorette party.

So, after a great deal of screaming and shrieking and flight changing and me giving her part of my free ticket which she will pay back at the end of the year/after she books three more round trip flights…

WE ARE GOING TO SEE OUR FAVORITE FUCKING SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED I FEEL LIKE PASSING OUT. CONGRATULATIONS GREENE I AM OFFICIALLY YOUR LIFE PARTNER AND TOTALLY INDEBTED TO YOU!

I. CANNOT. WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: