Things in my life that have been crazy:
1. I went to New York for a week
2. My boss came back to work
3. I am in the midst of packing up my apartment for move-in day next week
4. Tomorrow is Yom Kippur and I am speaking at temple in front of like a thousand people
5. On Friday I leave for five days in CABO!
Don't get me wrong, I am beyond thrilled about all of those things... October is shaping up to be a great month! I promise when I get back and things calm down a bit, I will update on all those things and many others (my new hobby! My opinion on the VP debate! Photos of the new apartment! The Second Installment of The Tale of the Great Chair Debacle of 2008 - The Removal! All this AND MORE!)
But for now, I'm off to blowdry my hair and lug garbage bags full of shit my mom is making me toss out to the trash... fancy times in the life of Jordan Marisa.
Shanah tovah and g'mar hatima tovah to everyone who is reading this!
Happy new year, have an easy fast, and may you be inscribed in the Book of Life!